Sunday, February 10, 2013

Youngest Witch... Cottage interior


Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Life is always crazy. BUT I thought I would share this interior design along with a daylight and night time tonal studies.


Here's one of the color studies too. The idea is that Sarah's home is her safe haven, the one place in all the world where she remembers being loved the most. Golden sunlight always made me feel this way so I tried to put as much of those feelings into these colors as possible.  Thanks for stopping by!! I'll post the final painting once it's finished.

3 comments:

Tegan Clancy said...

LOve love love that yellow with the green

Jason Norton said...

Thanks Tegan! I'm glad you liked it. It was a pleasure meeting you at CTN as well. I checked out your blog. Great color on the princess piece! keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Great work! Absolutely lovely!